Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bad Blogger!

Bad Blogger! Well there is not much to report/blog about recently, other than the fact I have yet to perform a ride of any significant distance/terrain. Time and money are the factors involved. As a student who is taking the summer off I have plenty of time-off, money is the other factor of which resources are a bit more scarce. In order to locate a ride worthy of sharing I need to travel, which involves fuel. If I sound like I'm looking for an excuse, its because I am.
I have a new idea about which to blog about, which involves little money and little time. Making a detailed list about the areas and locales of interest near my immediate vicinity. That list should include locations of historical importance to the region, natural beauty, and anything and everything that may catch the interest of anyone who is curious enough to stop and admire life's seemingly benign happenings. I guess this is the beginning of a series of blogs that may or may-not include information relevant to cycling, but it will involve reviews of local burger drive-ins, scenic drives and trails, organized ride/runs, and hopefully local events like the Riverbank Wine and Cheese festival (I'll be doing the century ride).

No comments:

Post a Comment